Our next meeting will be held Monday, Dec. 2nd, 2013. Come join in the fun at 9:00 AM!
For our December meeting, we are having a Holiday Brunch! Please bring breakfast and lunch foods, hot and cold, appetizers to desserts. If you bring a hot dish please bring an extension cord and your own warming method. The kitchen will not be used. We will supply juices and coffee.
GOOD NEWS! We are having a UFO Auction in January and we need your donations for it to be a success! Please remember to bring auction items to the guild meeting in November or December. No donations will be accepted in January on the day of the auction. Here are suggestions:
- Unfinished quilt tops and blocks. Include additional fabric and patterns if you have them.
- Finished quilts, new and old.
- Fabric pieces and yardage suitable for quilting and garments. NO scrap bags. NO upholstery or outdoor fabrics.
- Finished, new, handmade items, made of fabric or yarn.
- Hard and soft cover books. NO magazines
- Yarn. Unfinished knitted or crocheted items only if there is sufficient yarn and the pattern to finish the item.
- Sewing and quilting notions, embellishments, ribbon, elastic, thread, marking pens and pencils
- Templates, rulers, cutting tools, mats, tracing paper
Does your guild or group need Quilt Racks? HDQG has a Rack Rental program…. email us with your questions and we can get the details to you! Click here to contact us!
Welcome to the Hannah Dustin Quilt Guild. We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to the art and craft of quilting. Anyone with an interest in quilting is invited to join us.
Our Goals are to provide educational opportunities in quilting and to promote and enjoy quilting. We have a wide range of members from curious beginners to experienced quilters and a wide range in between.
Meetings are held on the second Monday of September and the first Monday of every month from October to June at 9:00AM at the Hudson Community Building in Hudson, NH. Occasionally, the date of the meeting will not be on the first Monday of the month. Please see the calendar for specific months. It can be reached by clicking on ”Calendar” in the bar to the left.
Please note that guild meetings will be cancelled due to inclement weather when school is cancelled in Hudson, NH. The meeting will be held on the following Monday. However, if the second Monday is cancelled, there will be no guild meeting that month. When a delayed opening for Hudson is announced, the meeting will be delayed until 10:00AM.
The business meeting is followed by a break for refreshments and fellowship followed by a monthly program, which may be a lecture or workshop conducted by either members or invited guests. Our June meeting is usually an end of year luncheon often held at a different location.
There are no meetings in July and August.