We are having a UFO Auction in January and we need your donations for it to be a success! Please remember to bring auction items to the guild meeting in November or December. No donations will be accepted in January on the day of the auction. Here are suggestions:
- Unfinished quilt tops and blocks. Include additional fabric and patterns if you have them.
- Finished quilts, new and old.
- Fabric pieces and yardage suitable for quilting and garments. NO scrap bags. NO upholstery or outdoor fabrics.
- Finished, new, handmade items, made of fabric or yarn.
- Hard and soft cover books. NO magazines
- Yarn. Unfinished knitted or crocheted items only if there is sufficient yarn and the pattern to finish the item.
- Sewing and quilting notions, embellishments, ribbon, elastic, thread, marking pens and pencils
- Templates, rulers, cutting tools, mats, tracing paper