Theme: Diamonds are Forever
- Using the three initials of your name, choose three colors that begin with the same letters to create your quilt. If you don’t have a middle initial use N for none or you may use your maiden name as your middle name.
For example: mine are EJH or BJH so I can pick either the B or the E to go with the J and H. You can use the basic names of colors or check the internet to find some wild names. Hooker’s Green would count as an H even though it is a shade of green. Whatever you choose, it must a real name of a color. You may use shades of the colors you choose.
- Color names must be from a published list, not made up. Can be from any published list, crayola, paint store, etc. You can do a web search for colors beginning with a letter.
- If you wish you can use two additional colors as accents.
- It must be 20 inches on each side.
- Must include at least one diamond shape somewhere on the front of the quilt.
- List the names of the colors along with the name that you used on the challenge entry form.
- Hanging sleeve as required by the guild.
- Quilts are due at the April meeting.
Contact Betty Hill or Cathy Harnisch with questions.