Susan Schiff (603) 889-3492
Sharon Bogin firstname.lastname@example.org
To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Hannah Dustin Quilt Show, this year’s challenge is to incorporate “pearl” in your quilt. If desired, you may use a pearl-colored fabric, fabric that has pearls in it, paint pearls on or quilt them in. However, your finished quilt must include pearl embellishments.
- You may make either a wall quilt or a quilted item.
- Wall quilts should have outer dimensions that total no more than 120 inches. Maximum length for a side is 30 inches.
- Quilted items must be able to stand on their own, or include a stand with their submission.
- Method of construction and quilting is up to you.
- Quilts must include a 5 inch hanging sleeve and label (covered).
- You must fill out a show application form and submit it to the show committee.
- Quilts are due at the April 2019 meeting, and must be delivered in a bag with handles (no plastic grocery bags, please).
Judging categories may include:
- Judge’s choice
- Committee choice
- Best representation of theme
- Most humorous
- Viewer’s choice
- Best use of pearls
- Best representation of Hannah Dustin’s 30th Show Anniversary