Theme: Ai, Yi, Yi, Yi, – Fabric Challenge
- Fabric given must be used on the front of the quilt/object and be recognizable. Fabric will be available at all meetings until there is none left.
- You may use any technique, any shape, any design. Patterns are acceptable, please credit pattern maker, author or book/magazine.
- Quilt: perimeter minimum of 60″, maximum of 90″. Must consist of three layers (top, batting, and backing). Must be quilted by hand or machine and have a 6″ sleeve on the back. Label should be on the back with title and quilter’s name (covered for judging).
- 3-D Object: maximum of 20″ x 20″ x 20″. Object must be able to stand or sit on its own and have a label on the bottom or back with title and maker’s name (covered for judging).
- Quilt show entry form must be submitted.
- The project is due at the April meeting in a stand-up bag with handles.
- Ribbons will be awarded for the Best Workmanship, Most Artistic, Best Use of Fabric, Most Humorous, Most Unusual, Committee’s Choice.
Contact Betty Hill or Cathy Harnisch with questions.