It’s that time of year again to submit entry forms for the annual Quilt Show on April 26 and 27, 2019. Please fill out one entry form per quilt. This includes the challenge quilts.
You have three options:
- Fill out and mail the entry form included with the newsletter.
- Print, fill out, and mail the entry form available on the website here.
- Submit the entry form online. This is the preferred method. Click here to begin an online entry.
Please fill in all areas with the requested information and press the “Submit” button. Your entry form WILL NOT BE RECEIVED until you have pressed the “Submit” button and see a confirmation that “Your response has been recorded”. If you have provided an email address a confirmation email including all the submitted information will be sent to you. You can print this email for your records. You can also print a copy of your online entry form prior to pressing the “Submit” button. Please note, however, that due to formatting restrictions, up to 6 pages will be required. If at all possible, please use the online entry form. It will greatly reduce the time spent deciphering paper forms, and you can save a stamp!
Please keep the following in mind when entering quilts:
- All entry forms must be received by March 15, 2019. No exceptions.
- Active members of the Hannah Dustin Quilters Guild may enter quilts in the Quilt Show.
- All quilts, regardless of size, must have a 6” sleeve installed on the top of the back of the quilt. Quilts will NOT be accepted for display without a 6” sleeve.
- The Quilt Show will accept other quilted works such as clothing, handbags, or decorative items in the “Other” category. The submitting member may be asked to provide suitable display items for their entries.
- Quilts and other quilted works must be delivered in suitably sized paper or gift bags WITH HANDLES between the hours of 7 a.m. and 9 a.m. on the first morning of the Quilt Show. Late entries may be rejected.
- In the event that the number of quilts entered into the Show exceeds the available space, those having multiple entries may be asked to withdraw one or more entries.
- All judging may occur before the actual show dates and may require an additional drop-off and pick-up at a date, time, and place to be decided by the Quilt Show Committees.
- One judged quilt per category per person.
- Challenge Quilt entries are subject to the rules and guidelines of the Challenge Committee in addition to the general rules above.
- The Guild will retain a 20% commission for any quilt advertised and sold at the show.
- Please see the Quilt Show Entry Form for further details or contact Janice Kagenski at Kagenski@charter.net.